Confirmation and First Communion
Cathechetical Parish Program
Registrations for Religious Education Program
Registrations for each year’s program are usually on Saturday afternoons during August at the RE Office, 1818 N 23rd Street (old convent). For details, call the church office and/or see the bulletin. Please bring the following documents:
- Birth certificate for all.
- Baptism certificate if they need Confirmation or First Communion.
- Baptism certificate & First Communion certificate if they need Confirmation only.
- All documents listed above if they want to be in the program (Bible or Youth Group) and have received all sacraments.
- Registration is open to all: Pre-k thru 8th grade, Teens, RCIA children and Adults.
- Classes start in September.
There is a charge of $75 per child for the first four children in the same family after that the fourth child is free. Families must be registered or have a letter from their pastor giving them permission to have their children enrolled in our RE program and receive their sacraments here.
If you need financial assistance, you will need to speak to the cashier during registration times.
The fee is to help purchase the books, materials, and other program supplies and is your portion in addition to the help you give to the Church each Sunday. Financial assistance is available. If you would like to give more to support our program and to help the children who can not pay please include your donation with your fee. Thank You.
Please call the church office for more information.
Diocesan Youth Ministry information